Defined as: Controlling of oneself, one's desires, actions, habits, etc.
An honest look at Self-discipline:
- Most of us are not high on the self-discipline scale.
- Practice and more practice can improve our level of self-discipline.
- Self-discipline allows us to follow through when we make a conscious decision to do something.
- Baby steps help improve self-discipline. Little successes help create bigger successes.
- Low self-esteem and lack of self discipline go hand in hand.
- Excuses get in the way of developing a higher level of self-discipline.
Recommended reading: The Now Habit by Neil Fiore
Improve your self-esteem and the self-discipline improves. Improve your self-discipline and the self esteem improves. Read all of our articles on self-esteem and use the tools we suggest to improve your self-esteem and reap the rewards of improved self-discipline and self-esteem. Read our article What you think and speak. - will come back to you. Your thoughts and words are like boomerangs - they will return. Learn how to improve your life by changing your thoughts and words.